Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Team Building Challenge


A team working together. (;
http://api.ning.com/files/G1IyfGgcEGTZvRKVHh9*Kss*kRwe6q4td-kSc7g1LA4_/team_building_ring.jpg

What do you understand about the school value "Forging Excellence"?
From the school value Forging Excellence, I understand that it is important to excel in studies as well as in every other things that we do(eg. group work, projects and even the daily work we do). I also think that it means we need to foster a good relationship with our schoolmates and also our teachers.

What are the strengths that you think you possessed which can help you to achieve excellence?
I think that I possess self-confidence, determination to finish whatever I need to do & I co-operate well with other group members, which can help me to achieve excellence.

What other attributes and attitudes do you think you should cultivate to excel in the things you do?
I should listen to other people’s opinion and decide on one idea, rather than squabbling over a small issue. I should also learn not to be distracted by other people.

How can you contribute to help your class succeed?
I can gather everyone in the class to participate in the activities and help my other classmates when they are in need of help. I can also make sure i play my part in doing the activities and be more participative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home