Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Amazing Race(:


http://images.clipartof.com/small/26582-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Row-Of-Colorful-Red-Yellow-Green-Pink-And-Red-Toy-Alphabet-Blocks-Spelling-Out-LEARNING.jpg

What do you understand about the school value "Expanding Our Learning Networks"?
From the school value “Expanding Our Learning Network”, I understand that I cannot just keep looking at the textbooks, reading it and memorising the key points in it. By doing this, it will not help much in my studies as this king of method is not useful. I must learn new things not just from books, but also outside the class room(eg. around the community).

Why is this value important and how will it help you in your learning experience in SST?
It is important as it will not only allow me to gain more knowledge, but also allow me to experience the world outside.
It will help me in my learning by allowing me to go beyond what I learn in SST. Like that, I would also get to know more people and would be able to learn from them.

JJ(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home