Monday, January 18, 2010

Communication(:


Why is communication important?

It is important as in the social field it is regarded as a very essential thing to keep in touch with other people(such as relatives and old friends). Communication would also allow people to express their feelings.


What is/are your favourite form/s of communication? Why?

My favourite form of communicating is by talking on the telephone. I find it very convenient to talk to one another as you do not need to wait for the other person to reply. Besides that, it would also allow three people or more to talk in a conference, making to it much easier.


How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?

It depends on what kind of situation. For most situations, I would use my handphone as it operates very fast and is very convenient.


What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?

I do not really face much problems in communicating with others except sometimes I do not catch what others have said.


JJ(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home